Thursday, October 2, 2008

Days 9 & 10 (Lexapro)

Blaaaaaaaaaah.


This is how I feel.

This is how I have felt the last two days.



I want my work schedule.

I want my roommate to stop ragging me about my dog when I put up with her dog 12 of ever 24 hours and she only puts up with mine 1 or 2. When I have cleaned up more of her dogs messes than I will ever ask her to clean up of mine.

I want to stop spending all day on the computer and in front of the tv because I don't feel like finding anything else to do.

I want it to be tomorrow already because I will get to see my sister and hang out with my friends and my family and generally try to have a great weekend.


Still feeling really "sedated."
No nausea to speak of, which is a pleasant change.

Just wish there were more pleasant changes.

weight: 193
depression symptoms: feeling "blue", lack of motivation, trouble concentrating, easily irritated
possible medication side effects: sedation

No comments: