Monday, October 6, 2008

Days 11-14 (Lexapro) aka I suck at updating

I guess the lack of motivation has gotten the better of me the last few days. At least lack of motivation to blog.

This weekend I did some fun things, had some good times, and got to see my sister. All in all a good weekend. I enjoyed the things I did, but probably not as much as I made myself act like I did.

I've gotten way too good at that.

I finally got a work schedule. I'm happy that I am going to have an income, but dreading actually working. I'm hoping I can handle it. Hoping I don't have a breakdown.

Being alone late at night is the worst.

Am thankfully still managing to lose weight despite starting the Lexapro and not going to the Y. ever. I joined and that's the last time I have been. Need to fix that.

This is really scattered...but the side effects are all but gone so I don't have anything specifically medicine related to touch on, so it's emotional and mental babble. weeeeee!


weight: 192
depression symptoms: feeling "blue", lack of motivation, trouble concentrating, easily irritated
possible medication side effects: sedation

No comments: