Sunday, September 28, 2008

Days 4, 5 & 6 (Lexapro)

For days 4 and 5 you can pretty much "ditto" day 3. Fake happy at work, exhausted when I hit home, and a little nausea thrown in.

Day 5 was a little different because after my last day of training, hockey and alcohol were involved. Went to a hockey game with my best friend and her boy, and got to watch a lot of fights, and my team one. So that was pretty great. Then we met my cousin & her hubby at a pub and had some drinks and good conversation.

A quote from me from last night: "I'm a really cheap date on an SSRI!"

Apparently another side effect of Lexapro is that it greatly increases the effects of alcohol. After two drinks I felt as drunk as the times I've had about 6 drinks. so that was in interesting discovery. Will have to be more aware of how much I drink, and when, where, and who I drink it with.

Today has been a really lazy day. Sitting around in my pajamas, watchin nip/tuck with my BF and her boy, and loving on my puppy dog.

I just feel lonely.

Not because I am alone. Not because the people I am with don't involve me or don't care about me. Because that is definitely not the case.

Maybe isolated would be a better term. Isolated in my own feelings. Isolated in my own mind.

Isolated because I'm tired of hurting and being hurt.

It's why I cling to what I know, because at least I know how that feels. I know what to expect.

weight: 193
depression symptoms: faking it, feeling isolated, feeling "blue", easily irritated
possible medication side effects: nausea, exhaustion, low alcohol tolerance

No comments: