Friday, January 9, 2009

Equillibrium

So I have been taking 1 pill a day for a week now. It's kind of evened things out. I still start twitching a little about an hour or so before I'm supposed to take my pill, and still get a bit blurry and dizzy a couple of hours after I take my pill, but between when the dizziness stops and the twitching begins I feel pretty good. My mood is a TON better than before the mystery pill. Motivation is a lot better, too.

I've been gaining weight. But that could be due to the copious amounts of stuffing, green bean casserole, and mashed potatoes and gravy I ate over the holidays. Not to mention any game playing snacks. So I'm trying to regulate my diet and see if I start losing weight again. At least the holiday weight.

Sleeping has been really weird. My body keeps waking me up at like 8am. no matter when I go to sleep. Which is fine if I went to sleep at 10...but if I go to sleep at 2am and wake up at 8...not so much.

Anyways, I have a 7:45am staff meeting tomorrow so I need to get to sleep. Just wanted to update while I was thinking about it.

No comments: